Potato Canapés Stuffed with Sour Cream and Smoked Trout
Yield: Makes about 16 canapés (1 serving: 4 canapés)
More From Health
Total: 25 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Sugars: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 396mg
- 3/4 pound mini red potatoes (about 8)
- 3 ounces pepper-crusted smoked trout, flaked
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced calorie sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1. Place potatoes in a steamer and steam until tender but not mushy, 18-20 minutes. Cool, then halve.
- 2. Using the small side of a melon baller, carefully scoop out the centers of the potato halves and discard or reserve for another use.
- 3. Combine trout, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and chives in a bowl.
- 4. Place potato halves on a large plate or platter. Scoop about 1 1/2 teaspoons trout mixture into each hollowed-out potato half and sprinkle with some chopped chives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Canapés Stuffed with Sour Cream and Smoked Trout Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Health
More Recipes for Main Dishes