- 3/4 pound mini red potatoes (about 8)
- 3 ounces pepper-crusted smoked trout, flaked
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced calorie sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- calories 136
- fat 5.7 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.7 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- cholesterol 29 mg
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 14 g
- sugars 1 g
- fiber 1 g
- sodium 396 mg
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a steamer and steam until tender but not mushy, 18-20 minutes. Cool, then halve.
Using the small side of a melon baller, carefully scoop out the centers of the potato halves and discard or reserve for another use.
Combine trout, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and chives in a bowl.
Place potato halves on a large plate or platter. Scoop about 1 1/2 teaspoons trout mixture into each hollowed-out potato half and sprinkle with some chopped chives.