Potato cabbage soup
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 cup(s) potatoes diced
- 3 carrots sliced
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 leeks sliced
- 6 plum tomatoes diced
- .5 head(s) cabbage shredded
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- .5 cup(s) fresh basil shredded
- .5 cup(s) fresh dill shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground sage
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 3 quart(s) water
- Saute potatoes, garlic, leeks, and onion until glistening.
- Add herbs and saute briefly
- Add tomatoes, ketchup, and cabbage.
- Add water plus remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for half an hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato cabbage soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews