- 3/4 pound small red potatoes (about 5), sliced
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cups French bread cubes (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups milk
How to Make It
COOK potatoes and bacon in large skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally; drain. Combine potato mixture, bread, broccoli and 1 cup shredded cheese; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
WHISK cream cheese spread, eggs and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Gradually add milk, beating well after each addition; pour over bread mixture. (Bread cubes should be evenly moistened.) Cover with foil. Refrigerate 2 hours.
HEAT oven to 375°F. Bake strata, covered, 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
Strata can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking as directed.