Potato Breakfast Bites
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Pre-shredded potatos
- 1 package of pre-shredded potatoes (I used simply potatoes found next to the eggs in the grocery store)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 finely chopped onion (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and thoroughly grease a mini muffin pan (you may need more than one, I used 1 plus 5 mini muffins). Pour potatoes into a bowl, add the salt, garlic powder and onion, stir to combine. Pour in the egg and give it another stir, then add the cheese and mix it all up. Spoon into mini muffin tins and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and tops and edges begin to get crispy. Eat warm, or cool and freeze into individual packs and heat for about 20 seconds in the microwave. Yay, breakfast is make for the whole week!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Breakfast Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch