Potato Blini with Sour Cream and Caviar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 large potato, finely grated
- 9 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Sour cream
- Beat egg whites at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk egg yolks until thickened. Stir in potato and next 4 ingredients. Fold in egg whites.
- Pour oil to depth of 1/2 inch in a large heavy skillet; heat to 350°. Drop potato mixture by teaspoonfuls into hot oil; fry, in batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with sour cream and caviar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This