Potato and Ham Bake
- 1 pound(s) yukon gold potatoes sliced
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese with chive and onion
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) finely shredded parmesean cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 8 ounce(s) cooked ham
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in small amount of lightly salted boiling water 5 to 7 minutes, just until tender. Drain; transfer to bowl and set aside.
- 2. For sauce, in same saucepan combine cream cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Heat and whisk until smooth and cheese is melted. Remove from heat; stir in tarragon.
- 3. Layer potatoes, ham, asparagus, and sauce in 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle remaining Parmesan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with tarragon and freshly ground black pepper.
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipes/quick-easy/make-ahead-meals/casserole-recipes/#page=26
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato and Ham Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles