- 8 small red potatoes, quartered (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 (16-oz.) package baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
How to Make It
Place potatoes and carrots in a single layer on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 3 Tbsp. olive oil, tossing to coat; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400° for 45 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring once. Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl; stir in almonds, parsley, and, if desired, lemon juice. Toss to coat.