Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- 1. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2. Wash and peel potatoes. Place on baking sheet.
- 3. Cut potatoes almost all the way through with very little space between slices.
- 4. Combine olive oil and melted butter....1 tbsp. olive oil and 2 tbsp. melted butter.
- 5. Drizzle mixture over fanned potatoes.
- 6. Sprinkle generously with sea salt and pepper.
- 7. Bake at 425 for 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Accordions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables