1. Heat a large fry pan over medium heat. Add 4 Tbs olive oil. Place pot stickers, flat side down, in pan and cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add 6 Tbs water, cover and steam 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, steam carrots, snap peas, peppers, onions and bean sprouts in a steamer with 1 inch of water in the bottom. Steam 4 minutes.
3. While the vegetables are steaming combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and broth.
4. When cooked, divide vegetables and pot stickers between 4 plates. Top with soy sauce mixture.
5. Serve with peanuts and scallions.
Go to full version of