Pot Stickers with steamed vegetables
This simple meal can be made in 1 pot by steaming the pot stickers for 6-8 minutes and adding the vegetables after the first 4 minutes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1-lb bag frozen pot stickers
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 6 Tbs water
- 4 cups, combined, sugar snap peas, sliced colored peppers, and sliced onion
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1. Heat a large fry pan over medium heat. Add 4 Tbs olive oil. Place pot stickers, flat side down, in pan and cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add 6 Tbs water, cover and steam 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, steam carrots, snap peas, peppers, onions and bean sprouts in a steamer with 1 inch of water in the bottom. Steam 4 minutes.
- 3. While the vegetables are steaming combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and broth.
- 4. When cooked, divide vegetables and pot stickers between 4 plates. Top with soy sauce mixture.
- 5. Serve with peanuts and scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mehart01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pot Stickers with steamed vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes