Basic recipe for Delicious Pot Stickers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 pound(s) Ground Pork
- 1 teaspoon(s) Bottled Grated Ginger
- 1 Egg, well beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated Carrot
- 2 Green Onions, Minced
- 1 cup(s) Minced Cabbage
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 package(s) Pot Sticker or Goyza Skins
- 4 tablespoon(s) Peanut or Canola oil
- 1 cup(s) Water
- Combine first 8 ingredients together in a med bowl.
- Place one skin on Pot Sticker Maker and wet edges with water using the tip of your finger.
- Place 1 teaspoon of mixture on skin in maker and close tightly.
- Place pot sticker on a cookie sheet covered with either parchment paper or corn starch. Place a damp towel over the top to keep the pot stickers moist. Continue until all of the skins are filled - about 36 skins for this much filling.
- In a 10 inch non stick pan on Med low, heat 1 Tbls oil. Add 9 pot stickers and cook 2-3 min or until golden brown on the bottom. Add 1/4 cup water, cover, and steam/cook 2 mins more. Remove lid and cook another minute until crisp on the bottom. Remove to a covered casserole dish to keep warm. Repeat procedure in batches with remaining pot stickers. Serve with hot chili oil and soy sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookCrazy411 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note