Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground pork
- 1/4 cup(s) scallions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 35-40 piece(s) wonton wrappers
- water, for sealing wontons
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) oil for frying
- 1-1/3 cup(s) chicken broth divided
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine the first 11 ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl and set aside.
- Form the dumplings: brush 2 of the edges of the wonton wrapper lightly with water. Place 1/2 t. of the pork mixture in the center of the wrapper. Fold over, seal edges, and shape as desired.
- Heat pan. Brush with oil when hot. Add 8-10 potstickers at a time to the pan and cook for 2 min. Gently add 1/3 c. chicken stock to the pan, turn the heat down to low, cover, and cook for another 2 min. Remove wontons. Clean the pan in between batches by pouring in water and allowing the pan to deglaze. Repeat until all wontons are cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by violetastrash1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pot Stickers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers