More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 13.6g
- Carbohydrate: 23.7g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 657mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 29mg
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 2 (3/4-inch-thick) center-cut boneless pork loin chops
- 1 large egg, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- Combine plum sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
- Place green onions and next 3 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until mixture is finely chopped. Remove from food processor, and place in a large bowl.
- Trim fat from pork; slice pork into thin slices. Place pork in food processor; pulse until pork is finely ground. Add pork to green onion mixture. Stir in egg yolk, salt, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep from drying), spoon 1 rounded teaspoon pork mixture onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of dough with beaten egg white, and bring 2 opposite corners together. Pinch edges together to seal, forming a triangle. Place pot sticker on a platter; cover loosely with a towel to keep from drying. Repeat procedure with remaining pork mixture and won ton wrappers.
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Arrange half of pot stickers in pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; set aside. Repeat procedure with remaining sesame oil and pot stickers.
- Return pot stickers to pan; add broth. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Remove pot stickers from pan using a slotted spoon; serve with plum sauce mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This