Pot Roasted Turkey
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 boneless turkey breast (2 lbs) tied
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash cut 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Preheat oven 325'.
- In Dutch oven heat oil and butter. Season meat all over with salt and pepper and add to pot. Brown turkey on all sides, 8 min.,. Set on plate.
- Add onions to pot, cook stirring til soft. Add garlic for 30 seconds. Add broth, juice and rosemary , bring to boil. Return turkey to pot, cover and bake 30 min in oven.
- Stir in squash, coating well with juices., cover and bake 30-45 min to read 160'.
- Set turkey on carving board and tent loosely. Transfer squash to bowl and cover.
- In small bowl, stir tog. cornstarch and 1 T. cold water til dissolved. Add to Dutch oven and boil til thick.
- Season with s & p.
- Slice turkey and arrange squash on each side.
- Drizzle gravy over turkey and serve.
- Sage may be used for rosemary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes