Pot Roasted Turkey
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 boneless turkey breast (2 lbs) tied
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash cut 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Preheat oven 325'.
- In Dutch oven heat oil and butter. Season meat all over with salt and pepper and add to pot. Brown turkey on all sides, 8 min.,. Set on plate.
- Add onions to pot, cook stirring til soft. Add garlic for 30 seconds. Add broth, juice and rosemary , bring to boil. Return turkey to pot, cover and bake 30 min in oven.
- Stir in squash, coating well with juices., cover and bake 30-45 min to read 160'.
- Set turkey on carving board and tent loosely. Transfer squash to bowl and cover.
- In small bowl, stir tog. cornstarch and 1 T. cold water til dissolved. Add to Dutch oven and boil til thick.
- Season with s & p.
- Slice turkey and arrange squash on each side.
- Drizzle gravy over turkey and serve.
- Sage may be used for rosemary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note