Pot Roast in slow cooker
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1- 4/6 lb pot roast.
- 1- Can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1-pkg Liption Onion soup
- 1/4 cup red wine what ever u have or Burgendy
- 5 cloves of garlic..chopped
- Carrotts, in 3" pieces, celery in 3" peices also
- 1 10oz. can chicken broth Pluss1 10 oz Beef broth
- Adobo seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- season meat with salt & pepper and adobo seasoning...place in slow cooker
- Mix soup mixes together with wine and chicken broth add chopped garlic
- put all in slow cooker add veggies cook on high for 4 to 5 hrs....
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cindercrulla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note