Pot Roast in slow cooker
Community Recipe from
- 1- 4/6 lb pot roast.
- 1- Can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1-pkg Liption Onion soup
- 1/4 cup red wine what ever u have or Burgendy
- 5 cloves of garlic..chopped
- Carrotts, in 3" pieces, celery in 3" peices also
- 1 10oz. can chicken broth Pluss1 10 oz Beef broth
- Adobo seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- season meat with salt & pepper and adobo seasoning...place in slow cooker
- Mix soup mixes together with wine and chicken broth add chopped garlic
- put all in slow cooker add veggies cook on high for 4 to 5 hrs....
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cindercrulla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes