Pot Roast Au Jus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-5 pound(s) lean beef roast
- seasoning salt, garlic, pepper
- 1 can(s) beef consomme
- 1 envelope(s) Au jus gravy mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Place roast in crockpot. Sprinkle with seasonings. Combine consomme and gravy mix and pour over roast. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. Remove roast.
- Mix cornstarch with small amount of cold water. Stir into gravy in crockpot and heat on high for about 10 mins, until gravy thickens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note