Pot Roast Au Jus
Community Recipe from
- 4-5 pound(s) lean beef roast
- seasoning salt, garlic, pepper
- 1 can(s) beef consomme
- 1 envelope(s) Au jus gravy mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Place roast in crockpot. Sprinkle with seasonings. Combine consomme and gravy mix and pour over roast. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. Remove roast.
- Mix cornstarch with small amount of cold water. Stir into gravy in crockpot and heat on high for about 10 mins, until gravy thickens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes