Posciutto Potato Poppers
Bite-size potatoes can be used as a side, with a vegetable soup, alongside a frittata or a party food with sour cream and chives for dunking.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) new potatoes (about 20 small)
- 20 slice(s) prosciutto
- 3 sprig(s) fresh rosemary, leaves only
- Heat the oven to 400. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. Add the potatoes, then toss well to coat.
- Wrap each potato in a slice of prosciutto. to do so, place the potato at one end of the slice, then roll. Press the prosciutto to wrap it snugly around the potato.
- Arrange the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes. Sprinkle the potatoes with the rosemary, then bake an another 5 to 10 minutes or until a knife easily pierces to the center of the potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note