1. In a blender or food processor, smoothly purée jalapeños and red peppers.
2. Rinse pork and pat dry.
3. Place an 11- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan with an ovenproof handle over medium-high heat. Add oil, onion, and garlic and stir often until mixture is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Pour onion mixture from pan.
4. Add pork chops to pan without crowding and brown evenly, turning once or twice, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Add onion and puréed jalapeño mixtures and wine; stir to blend.
5. Cover frying pan tightly (with lid or foil). Bake in a 375° oven until meat is very tender when pierced and pulls from bone easily, about 1 1/2 hours. Uncover, stir, and bake until sauce is slightly thicker, about 10 minutes.
6. Transfer chops to a platter and pour sauce over them. Sprinkle with parsley; add salt and pepper to taste.