A cast-iron skillet is ideal to use for this recipe. To ovenproof another type of skillet, (preferably one without a plastic handle) wrap the handle tightly in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 149
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 17.6g
- Carbohydrate: 6.8g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 128mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 586mg
- Calcium: 142mg
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup CHICKEN-VEGETABLE TOSS
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) carton egg substitute
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat a medium (10-inch) ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add Chicken-Vegetable Toss and tomatoes; sauté 2 minutes.
- Combine egg substitute, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add egg mixture to pan; reduce heat to medium, and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes (do not stir). Sprinkle cheese over egg mixture, and place pan in oven. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until set. Broil 1 minute or until lightly browned. Cut into 4 wedges; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note