Portuguese Bean Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) Beef Stock or broth
- Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1 pound(s) Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) diced green chilies
- 1-2 cup(s) Ketchup
- 1 can(s) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 pound(s) Sweet Italian Sausage
- Heat olive oil in pot. Saute onions till translucent then add chilies. Add tomatoes and cook till soft. Then add sausage that's been cut into smaller pieces. Let it cook a bit then add broth, ketchup and the rest of the ingredients. Let it simmer till all flavors cook together. Add salt to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindyfcarson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Portuguese Bean Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews