Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 14 minutes. To remove any excess water from the seasoning blend, drain well, and lightly press between two paper towels.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups pasta mixture and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 233
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 10.5g
- Carbohydrate: 35.9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Calcium: 179mg
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-ounce) packages sliced portobello mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen vegetable seasoning blend, thawed and drained (such as McKenzie's)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup preshredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat. Add mushrooms, and sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add seasoning blend, and cook 1 minute. Add soup and next 4 ingredients; reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Add spaghetti; toss well.
- Place pasta mixture on each of 4 plates; top each serving with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes