Portobello Mushroom Burger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 piece(s) portobello mushroom
- Serves:Prep: 4minCook: 6minTotal: 10min
- •4 small portobello mushroom caps (8 ounces total), stems removed
- •4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- •2 jarred, roasted red bell pepper halves
- •2 100% whole wheat buns
- •2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- •4 leaves frisee lettuce
- 1.Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
- 2.Grill the mushrooms for 8 minutes, turning halfway during cooking and brushing with the vinegar. Warm the pepper halves and buns on the grill pan.
- 3.Spread each bun with half of the pesto.
- 4.Place 2 mushrooms and 1 pepper slice on each bun bottom, adding 2 pieces of frisee to each. Drizzle with additional vinegar, if desired, cap with bun top.
- Nutritional Factsper serving
- 277 CAL
- 9.5 G
- SATURATED FAT
- 2.3 G
- 613.4 MG
- 38.3 G
- TOTAL SUGARS
- 9.4 G
- DIETARY FIBER
- 5.7 G
- 10.7 G
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nidhim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Portobello Mushroom Burger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes