Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) parmesan shredded
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- Combine first four ingredients. Marinate portobello mushrooms for at least 30 min. Grill gil side down for 6 min. Turn over, spoon marinaed over mushrooms, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and grill additional 6 min. YUM!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Portobello Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes