Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) parmesan shredded
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- Combine first four ingredients. Marinate portobello mushrooms for at least 30 min. Grill gil side down for 6 min. Turn over, spoon marinaed over mushrooms, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and grill additional 6 min. YUM!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Portobello Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables