- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 (4 1/2-inch) portobello caps, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 cup no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Salsa (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- calories 251
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fat 9 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 18.9 g
- carbohydrate 25.8 g
- fiber 7.5 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 695 mg
- calcium 318 mg
How to Make It
Stack tortillas; microwave at HIGH 1 minute. Leave in microwave to keep warm while preparing filling.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Add vinaigrette, beans, and pimiento; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until liquid evaporates. Mash bean mixture slightly with a potato masher.
Spoon about 1/3 cup bean mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and onions. Fold tortillas in half.
Wipe skillet with paper towels; heat over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese melts. Repeat with remaining 2 quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve immediately with salsa and cilantro, if desired.