Portobella Sandwich Stack
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) Portabella Caps
- 2 tablespoon(s) Coconut Oil
- 1 Chicken Cutlet Cooked and Halved
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Spinach Leaves
- 2 slice(s) Bacon
- 3 tablespoon(s) Guacomole
- -Scoop out the gills and stem gently from the underside of the mushrooms.
- -Heat coconut oil in a skillet and cook mushrooms for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until the mushrooms turn golden brown on the top and become tender.
- -Remove the mushrooms from the pan. On one mushroom, pile on cooked chicken, turkey bacon, tomato, spinach, and 1 ½ tbsp guacamole. Top with the other mushroom. Repeat with other mushrooms. Then cut in half or eat whole, and enjoy!
- Makes 2 sandwich stacks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Portobella Sandwich Stack Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes