Porter House Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
This recipe was given to me by Sandy from the Jimmy's Hiking Group
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks) softened
- 1 cup of brown sugar (I use 3/4 c. Spenda brown sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups oatmeal (old fashioned)
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup lightly toasted coconut
- Beat together the butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix until combined. Stir in flour, baking soda, and oatmeal. Add the cranberries, chips, nuts and coconut. Use a cookie scoop for evenly-sized cookies, or drop by rounded tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 375 deg. for 10-12 minutes. Let stand for about 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Makes about 7-8 dozen cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Braseface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Porter House Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies