Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-lb. box(es) bow-tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound(s) portabella mushrooms, cubed into bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in 1/2" circles
- 1.Heat a pot of water to boiling. In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Saute garlic, mushrooms, pepper and zucchini until soft; about 10 minutes. Stir often. Add vinegar.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling water and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix the pasta with the mushroom mixture. Add as much reserved pasta water as needed to moisten. Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note