Portabella Bolognese Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) High fiber pasta
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Crushed canned tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried basil
- 2 cup(s) Portabella mushrooms Finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt and pepper
- In a large pot, cook pasta per package instructions, about 8 minutes. Drain pasta, transfer to a large bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- In another large bowl, mix all ingredients except mushrooms, beef, salt and pepper.
- Bring an extra large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add beef to the skillet with the mushrooms, and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir combining beef until mushrooms are soft and beef is fully cooked, 4-6 minutes.
- Add tomato mixture and cook and stir until hot, about 2-4 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Portabella Bolognese Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes