Pork with Grapefruit-Mint Salsa
For easy cleanup, line your jelly roll pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray before placing the pork in the pan. Simply remove the foil after cooking and throw it away.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 35 Minutes
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 25.2g
- Carbohydrate: 19.2g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 208mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup refrigerated red grapefruit sections, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine allspice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well, and rub evenly on pork. Place pork on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 28 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink).
- While meat cooks, combine apricots and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 30 minutes. Serve salsa over pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note