This stuff is great and ought to be in the regular database as it was published in Cooking Light but somehow it is not searchable (so I entered it manually).
Pork with Curried Orange Sauce
This is in the Sept 2001 issue of Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) curry powder divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 4 oz pork chops
- 1/3 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) horseradish
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1) Combine 1/4 tsp curry powder, paprika, salt & sprinkle on the pork
- 2) Combine 1/2 tsp curry powder w/the marmalade, horseradish, vinegar, & red pepper in a small bowl.
- 3) Heat a skillet with cooking spray over medium high. Add the pork and cook 3 min each side. Remove the pork from the pan.
- 4) Put the marinade in the pan & cook for 15 sec, scraping up the bits.
- 5) Spoon sauce over the pork chops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AltheaVet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note