This stuff is great and ought to be in the regular database as it was published in Cooking Light but somehow it is not searchable (so I entered it manually).
Pork with Curried Orange Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) curry powder divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 4 oz pork chops
- 1/3 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) horseradish
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1) Combine 1/4 tsp curry powder, paprika, salt & sprinkle on the pork
- 2) Combine 1/2 tsp curry powder w/the marmalade, horseradish, vinegar, & red pepper in a small bowl.
- 3) Heat a skillet with cooking spray over medium high. Add the pork and cook 3 min each side. Remove the pork from the pan.
- 4) Put the marinade in the pan & cook for 15 sec, scraping up the bits.
- 5) Spoon sauce over the pork chops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AltheaVet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note