Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 3 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 (1 3/4- to 2-pound) package pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black peppercorns, divided
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- Trim base from fennel bulbs; cut bulbs into fourths, discarding fronds. Cut mushroom caps in half.
- Brown tenderloins in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and 1 1/2 tablespoons pepper. Top with fennel and mushrooms; drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Bake at 475° for 35 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Cook whipping cream, sherry, and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons pepper in a saucepan over low heat, stirring mixture constantly, until thoroughly heated; serve over pork and vegetables.
- Prep: 15 min., Bake: 40 min., Cook: 5 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes