Pork Tenderloin with Goat Cheese, Rosemary and Honey
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) Light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground black pepper
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin Silver skin removed
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chopped rosemary
- 3 ounce(s) goat cheese Sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- Combine garlic powder, coriander, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Rub all over tenderloin and let sit for 30 minutes. Drizzle tenderloin with olive oil and grill over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until internal temp is 130 degrees, 18-20 minutes. Allow to rest 5 minutes (internal temp will continue to rise to 145). Slice and place on platter.
- Top tenderloin with goat cheese and rosemary, then drizzle with honey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Tenderloin with Goat Cheese, Rosemary and Honey Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes