Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Maple Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Toasted sesame seed oil
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- Marinate the pork tenderloin in a plastic back with the Tamari sauce, sesame oil and garlic a few hours or overnight.
- Melt butter over med-hi. Add onion and cook 20 min. or until golden brown over med-low heat, stirring frequently. Add ginger and cook for 4 min.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side, then 3 more minutes on the side. Stir in broth and syrup, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring broth mixture to boil, cook until reduced to 3/4 C - 20 minutes or more.
- Serve with roasted sweet potato wedges
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hopebarrgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Maple Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes