The salsa was wonderful and very flavorful. Tastes great with pork or chicken!
Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Mango Salsa
Photography: Becky-Stayner; Styling: Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 195
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 27.5g
- Carbohydrate: 9.9g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 349mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled mango (about 2 large)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons diagonally sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut each tenderloin crosswise into 8 pieces. Place plastic wrap over pork; pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Combine mango and next 6 ingredients (mango through cardamom).
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; repeat procedure with remaining pork. Serve with mango salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note