- 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced exotic mushroom blend (such as shiitake, cremini, and oyster)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 479
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 15.5 g
- satfat 7 g
- monofat 5.7 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 34.8 g
- carbohydrate 50.2 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- cholesterol 98 mg
- iron 4.4 mg
- sodium 760 mg
- calcium 97 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; keep warm.
Cut pork crosswise into 4 pieces; cut each piece in half lengthwise. Slice each half into thin strips.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add olive oil. Add pork, salt, thyme, pepper, and mushrooms to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until pork is desired degree of doneness and mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat.
Combine water, flour, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Stir in sour cream. Add sour cream mixture to pan, stirring to combine. Return pan to medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve the pork mixture over noodles; sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.