- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 248
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 3.5 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 25 g
- carbohydrate 21.6 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 552 mg
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
To prepare pork, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork; seal and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove pork from bag, discarding marinade.
Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes, browning on all sides. Place pan in oven; cook at 400° for 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 155°. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices; keep warm.
To prepare sauce, combine cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with pork.