Pork Tenderloin With Carolina Apple Compote
More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 (1-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Carolina Apple Compote
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork. Place tenderloins on a lightly greased wire rack in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 4. Bake at 500° for 18 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° (medium-rare). Cover tenderloins loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve with Carolina Apple Compote. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note