Pork Tenderloin with Smoky Espresso Rub
Turn up the wow factor as pork tenderloin gets dressed up with the palate-pleasing tastes of smoky and sweet.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.7g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 352mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules or 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients. Rub sugar mixture over pork. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- 3. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Heat oil in pan. Add pork; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink).
- 4. Remove pork from pan, reserving drippings in pan. Cover pork and let stand 5 minutes. Stir 1/2 cup water into drippings, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Drizzle sauce over pork.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes