- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 1/2 lb.), trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 20 slider buns or dinner rolls, split
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde
- Blackberry-Honey Mustard Sauce
- Bacon-and-Sweet Onion Jam
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Rub pork tenderloins with 1 Tbsp. oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir together sugar and next 3 ingredients; rub over pork.
Cook pork in remaining 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Place tenderloins on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Slice and serve on slider buns with sauces, or wrap tenderloin whole and refrigerate up to 3 days.