- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 3 garlic cloves, slivered
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Bourbon Sauce
- 3 dozen yeast rolls, split
How to Make It
Cut several small slits in pork; stuff garlic into slits.
Combine oil and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; add pork. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Remove from oven; cool. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Pour Bourbon Sauce over pork; cover and chill 8 hours. Serve pork on split rolls.