Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 8 Thyme sprigs
- 2 Shallots or green onions Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- Sandwich rolls
- Thyme mayonnaise
- Lettuce and tomato
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-topped plastic bag; seal and gently squeeze to blend ingredients. Add pork; seal and chill 2 hours. Remove from marinade, discarding marinade; place pork on an aluminum foil lined pan.
- Broil 6" from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees and bake 20 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices; chill, if desired. Serve on rolls with thyme mayonnaise. Top with lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Thyme Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Stir together all ingredients. Chill, if desired. Yield: 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes