Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 8 Thyme sprigs
- 2 Shallots or green onions Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- Sandwich rolls
- Thyme mayonnaise
- Lettuce and tomato
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-topped plastic bag; seal and gently squeeze to blend ingredients. Add pork; seal and chill 2 hours. Remove from marinade, discarding marinade; place pork on an aluminum foil lined pan.
- Broil 6" from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees and bake 20 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices; chill, if desired. Serve on rolls with thyme mayonnaise. Top with lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Thyme Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Stir together all ingredients. Chill, if desired. Yield: 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note