Great recipe. Would definitely make it again. We used it to entertain some friends and everyone loved it. The pork did take longer than 25 mins. We used a thermometer to make sure we got the right temperature. The sauce is very easy and goes great with the pork tenderloin.
Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Cherry-Apple Chutney
PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 (1 1/2-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse-grain salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apples
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cherries
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Coat a roasting rack with cooking spray, and place in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Place tenderloin on rack.
- 2. Bake, on middle oven rack, at 375° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of pork tenderloin registers 160°.
- 3. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; add 1/2 cup diced onion, and sauté 3 minutes or until golden and tender. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in diced apples and next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until apples are slightly softened.
- 4. Cut pork diagonally into 1-inch-thick medallions, and arrange on a serving platter; spoon Cherry-Apple Chutney over pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note