Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Seseme Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions sliced
- combine ingredients and marinate pork for at least 12 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Tenderloin Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes