Pork Tenderloin for Sandwiches or Cubano
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- teaspoon(s) 1 Meat Tenderizer
- cup(s) .50 Worcestershire sauce or Kitchen Bouquet
- stick(s) 1 Butter
- teaspoon(s) 1/2 lemon pepper
- teaspoon(s) 1/4 salt
- stick(s) 1/4 ground pepper
- Pre heat oven 500 degrees line 13 x 9 pan with foil
- Wash meat & pat dry.Sprinkle with tenderrizer and rub well with Bouquet or Worcestershire Sauce.
- Melt butter & slowly pour over meat.Sprinkle with lemon pepper. Sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper.
- Roast 12 to 15 minutes.Do not cover. Turn off oven and leave meat in for 45 minutes.Do not open the door until time is up.
- Let meat cool slighty. Wrap each tender loin in plastic& place in refrigerator to cool.
- Serves 8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JayBarrett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Tenderloin for Sandwiches or Cubano Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches