Pork Tenderloin Diane
Community Recipe from
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin cut into 8 medallions
- 2 t lemon pepper
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T worchestershire sauce
- 1 t dijon mustard
- 1 T minced parsley or chives
- Press each tenderloin into 1 in thickness.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet, cook meat 3-4 minutes each side, remove to platter & keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, worchestershire sauce and mustard to skillet.
- Cook, stirring in pan juices until heated through.
- Pour sauce over medallions.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes