Pork Tenderloin Diane
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin cut into 8 medallions
- 2 t lemon pepper
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T worchestershire sauce
- 1 t dijon mustard
- 1 T minced parsley or chives
- Press each tenderloin into 1 in thickness.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet, cook meat 3-4 minutes each side, remove to platter & keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, worchestershire sauce and mustard to skillet.
- Cook, stirring in pan juices until heated through.
- Pour sauce over medallions.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note