Pork Tenderloin Crostini
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 50 Minutes
- 24 frozen tea biscuits
- 2 (3/4- to 1-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cranberry-Pepper Jelly
- 1 bunch fresh watercress
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake tea biscuits according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack 20 minutes.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove silver skin from each tenderloin. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; rub with olive oil. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°. Remove from grill; cover with foil, and let stand 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, cut biscuits in half, and brush cut sides with melted butter. Arrange, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 4. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 24 slices each). Place pork on biscuits; top with desired amount of Cranberry-Pepper Jelly and watercress sprigs. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers