pork tenderloin - Chris
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 3/4 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- Oil large rimmed baking sheet. Whisk Dijon mustard, olive oil and thyme in small bowl to blend. Sprinkle pork tenderloins with salt and pepper. Heat heavy large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork and sear until brown all over, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes. Transfer seared pork to prepared baking sheet. Spread Dijon mustard mixture over all sides of pork (Can be prepared up to 2 hours ahead. Refrigerate pork uncovered.).
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Roast pork until thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 150 F, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by va790bd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pork tenderloin - Chris Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes