Pork Tenderloin Appetizer Sandwiches
- 1 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- Cocktail rolls
- Place tenderloin in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Combine wine and next 8 ingredients; pour over tenderloin. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, reserving marinade. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of tenderloin.
- Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160°, basting occasionally with marinade. Let meat stand 10 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard, stirring well. Cut tenderloin into 1/4" slices and serve with mayonnaise mixture on cocktail rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This