- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5-oz.) package spring mix, thoroughly washed
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- Garnish: cooked and crumbled bacon
How to Make It
Remove silver skin from tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat.
Preheat oven to 400°. Rub pepper and salt over pork. Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes on all sides or until browned. Transfer pork to a 13- x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 to 12 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°.
Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Divide greens among 4 plates; arrange tomato slices and pork over greens. Serve immediately with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette. Garnish, if desired.